The Song Room has worked in partnership with leading arts organisations and arts education specialists to produce ARTS:LIVE.
ARTS:LIVE is a major national initiative aimed at achieving sustainable music and arts learning in school communities.
Encompassing an interactive learning platform that promotes active collaboration between teachers and students across five Art Forms: Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music and Visual Arts, ARTS:LIVE enables students and teachers to access in-depth, Australian Arts curriculum aligned, classroom-ready interactive learning from anywhere in Australia, regardless of their existing skills and knowledge.
Now teachers can deliver Music and the Arts education with confidence, utilising our online learning platform that offers a suite of tools and materials to aid the generalist teacher in the classroom.
- Over 1,000 media-rich interactive resources available for the delivery of Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music and Visual Arts lessons, ranging from one class to a whole term for all year levels from early years to Year 10
- Resource content developed in collaboration with arts expert partners, such as Heide Museum of Modern Art, Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM) and AusDance
- Resources in a range of formats including videos, text, audio files, images and much more ‚Äì all featuring expert musicians, performing and visual artists
- Educational content in a range of ‘ready to use’ resources, including Teacher Notes, Activity Guides and Australian Arts Curriculum alignment documents
The Song Room provides:
- Free access to the ARTS:LIVE suite of resources to schools
- Guidance and support to incorporate the arts content into the classroom
- Opportunities to further develop skills in teaching the Arts
- Opportunities for linking with Song Room workshop programs
Sign your school up to ARTS:LIVE at www.artslive.com.au today!