You too can provide the gift of music and creativity to a child in need.
Did you know that one in four Australian schools do not have a music teacher? By donating to The Song Room you can help put instruments in the hands of a child who will benefit greatly from experiencing the life changing impact of music and the arts in their schooling.
Help us close the education equity gap for Australian children. $80 will improve a child’s education with music and art programs which increase their school attendance, numeracy and literacy and overall enjoyment of school life.
Ways to donate:
Make a Donation
The Song Room Limited
BSB: 063 353
Acct: 01 006 5445
Make a Monthly or Regular Donation
If you would prefer to spread your gift over a longer period of time, we can debit the prescribed amount from your credit card automatically on a monthly basis to save you time.
Please, sign up for monthly giving here.
Your donation can help The Song Room continue to:
- Lift school attendance, school results and children’s sense of social-emotional wellbeing by participating in our evidence-based programs
- Give disadvantaged students an improved quality of life
- Design programs shaped to address the specific needs of each school and the community around them
- Run weekly in-school programs for six to eighteen months enabling long-term social and educational benefits
- Provide teacher training programs to sustain outcomes in schools
- Supply specialist Teaching Artists to deliver high quality, curriculum-aligned arts programs
- Build better relations between schools by sharing resources across school regions
- Engage parents in their children’s school life through participation in Creative Community projects
- Bring the resources and skills of community, education institutions, businesses and arts organisations together as partners