You too can provide the gift of music and creativity to a child in need.
The Song Room’s Teaching Artists help transform the lives of some of our most disengaged students, setting them up for a brighter future. With your support, we are working harder than ever to bring more music and creative arts teachers to the Australian schools that need them the most.
Help us close this education equity gap. $80 is enough to improve a child’s education through music and art programs that are proven to help students be happier and healthier, attend school more often, and improve their grades in other subject areas like maths and literacy.
Ways to donate:
Make a Donation
The Song Room Limited
BSB: 063 353
Acct: 01 006 5445
Make a Monthly or Regular Donation
If you would prefer to spread your gift over a longer period of time, we can debit the prescribed amount from your credit card automatically on a monthly basis to save you time.
Please, sign up for monthly giving here.
Your donation can help The Song Room continue to:
- Lift school attendance, school results and children’s sense of social-emotional wellbeing by participating in our evidence-based programs
- Give disadvantaged students an improved quality of life
- Design programs shaped to address the specific needs of each school and the community around them
- Run weekly in-school programs for six to eighteen months enabling long-term social and educational benefits
- Provide teacher training programs to sustain outcomes in schools
- Supply specialist Teaching Artists to deliver high quality, curriculum-aligned arts programs
- Build better relations between schools by sharing resources across school regions
- Engage parents in their children’s school life through participation in Creative Community projects
- Bring the resources and skills of community, education institutions, businesses and arts organisations together as partners