Corporate and business partners make a crucial contribution to the work of The Song Room, and in doing so, enjoy many community involvement, staff engagement and corporate social responsibility benefits.
Building a partnership
The Song Room is a well respected Australian not for profit organisation leading the way in engaging young people through creativity. Our programs are evidence based and regularly evaluated to ensure maximum benefit to communities in need. By partnering with The Song Room you will not only be making a real difference in some of Australia’s most disadvantaged school communities, but demonstrating your commitment to investing in the future of Australian children within your community and further afield.
Partnerships with The Song Room are collaborative, creative and dynamic. We work with partnership to reach shared audiences via a shared goal to change the future for children experiencing disadvantage. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Become a sponsor and gain access to valuable markets, staff engagement and CSR benefits
- Align your company with a trusted and valued cause. Be part of the solution and help us close the education equity gap in Australia
- Become a community partner and help us provide better education outcomes for disadvantaged children around Australia
- Make a corporate donation and support an in-school workshop or tailored program
- Inspire and motivate your staff through Workplace Giving
- Provide in-kind goods and/or services to support the work of The Song Room
To discuss opportunities for your business contact our Fundraising Manager Bree Jopp on (03) 9521 3990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.