Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below before placing a bid on the Silent Auction which will be running from 30 May – 3 June 2018. By bidding in the Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty silent auction, the bidder agrees to the following auction rules:
- Online bidding closes after 3pm, at a time at the discretion of the Sonos Dumb Speaker Anmesty Silent Auction organisers.
- All bidding is conducted online at https://www.accelevents.com/events/Sonos
- All bids are made online or via mobile text message. If a text bid is not reflected online on the auction page, then the bid was not entered.
- The bidder with the highest bid at the time of closing will win the auction. The winning bidder will be notified at this time.
- You must only place a bid if you intend to buy the item at the bid price entered.
Up until the close of bidding, you can come back at any time to check other peoples’ bids and increase your bid.
- If a bid is deemed to be not genuine, Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction organisers reserve the right to declare it invalid and voided.
- If an entry error has occurred, please contact us for the retraction of your bid. If there is an error on the final bid, we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
- The winning bidder will collect the artwork from the event on Sunday, or from The Song Room’s office in Prahran, Victoria.
- The Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction organisers reserve the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- If the auction item is left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, it will be sold and proceeds will go to The Song Room.
- The decision of the winner is that of the Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction organisers and will be final.
- Artwork is donated kindly by the artist Carla McRae and as such any respective terms and conditions are applicable.
- The item for auction is an artwork created on Sunday June 3, 2018. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” The Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction organisers have attempted to describe the auction item correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made on the auction site, or made orally at the event or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty Silent Auction organisers, their elected and appointed officials, members, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the auction cannot hold any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the item won at the auction.
After the Auction
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by The Song Room for promotional purposes. We respect your privacy and options to opt-out of communications will be provided.
- The auction winner will be notified by text or email by the auction website host Accelevents, Inc. Payment will be collected by Accelevents, Inc. at close of the auction. Bidders are also subject to Accelevents, Inc. terms and conditions.
- The winning bidder will collect the artwork from the event venue on Sunday before 5:00pm, or from The Song Room office in Prahran, Victoria, during business hours Monday to Friday.
Please contact Frankie with any questions on email@example.com
Enjoy the Sonos Dumb Speaker Amnesty, and happy bidding!