The work of The Song Room is demonstrated, by leading independent research, to deliver better education outcomes that help keep Australian children engaged at school.
Our facts and figures speak for themselves. Research shows that children participating in The Song Room programs achieved:
At The Song Room, your donations can help place a disadvantaged child in a six-month program, which has the potential to see their reading and writing skills improve by an entire school year.
It means every dollar invested today will continue to help school communities give Australian children access to music and arts education, and help brighten the future of some of the country’s most disadvantaged children.
Your donation can help The Song Room continue to:
- Lift school attendance, school results and children’s sense of social-emotional wellbeing proven by independent research into our evidence-based programs
- Give disadvantaged students who are most in need an improved view of life
- Design programs shaped to address the specific needs of each individual school and the community around them
- Run weekly programs running for at least six months for greater results by long-term engagement
- Provide ongoing teacher development programs to sustain outcomes in schools
- Supply specialist Teaching Artists to deliver high quality programs in their area of expertise
- Build better relations between schools by sharing resources across school regions
- Bring the resources and skills of community, education institutions, businesses and arts organisations together as partners